The Anatomical Bust The Anatomical Bust

Oh god, the struggle... it is real. I feel for this kid, I really do. You'd think it'd be easier to draw a simple curved line, but breasts are a SPECIAL curved line, one that's nigh impossible to draw correctly...

Anywho, the one complaint I really have with this animation is that it's a tad predictable. As soon as he looked at his computer, I knew exactly how it was going to end. Even if I hadn't been through pretty much exactly that myself, I probably would've guessed...

That said, it was still an amusing little animation. It was visually pleasing, and like I said before, very, very relatable, so four and a half stars for you, friend!

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

The beeees, they sting Justiiii--
Wait, I did that in the first one. Nevermind.
But yes! More bees! It's always great to see more of your work, Mister Partridge!

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

Pfft hahahahaha! The voice work for these is hilarious! XD
Also, for the record, I thought the game was a brilliant joke.

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks bruh

Mak's Parasite Mak's Parasite

Between this one and Cheap Joke, I'm swiftly falling in love with your unique style of art and animation. :D

DR. BEES DR. BEES

The bees! They sting, Justiiiin!
Oh wait, wrong video...

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

Not only was that the most twisted and disturbing thing I have witnessed in weeks, I'm pretty sure my senses of sight and sound have been destroyed. Not that any of this is bad, in this particular case. XD

superbenders episode (1) superbenders episode (1)

Yeeeeeeeeah, not the best animation I've ever seen. Plus, I don't imagine you had permission to use these characters.

Voyeur School Voyeur School

I haven't been this disturbed by a Newgounds flash since the day I discovered Salad Fingers and watched the whole series in one go. The art is wonderful, the atmosphere is definitely the creepiest I've seen in a while, and the plot... erm, well, if there is one, I'm sure it's good... XD

Parasitemas Parasitemas

...well, I suppose that needed to be seen. ^^"
Also, does anyone else have a problem with the end looping back to God's divine orgasm when it reaches the penis buildings? Is there anything else after that that I'm missing, or is it supposed to do that?

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Dude, there has GOT to be a sequel to this piece of comedy gold (and when I say comedy gold, what I mean is violence and sex, but same thing, amirite? XD). The voice acting has got to be my favorite part.